Free of charge live leisure is a big section of the once-a-year Edmonds Arts Festival, and this year is no diverse. The festival has selected 9 bands to perform at the Main Stage throughout the Competition, which requires position from August 27-29 at the Frances Anderson Middle on Primary Avenue.
If you are on the lookout to choose a break from perusing artwork or do some dancing, these 9 functions will get you on your feet. Under is the leisure plan:
Friday, Aug. 27
- 12:30 – 2 p.m.: Clave Gringa (Cuban jazz)
- 2:30 – 4 p.m.: Reggie Garrett and the Snake Oil Peddlers (urban acoustic folk-soul)
- 4:30 – 6 p.m.: Present Brazil & Eduardo Mendonça (Brazilian common tunes)
Saturday, Aug. 28
- 12:30 – 2 p.m.: Commander Mojo & the Horns of Discontent (danceable rock’n’roll and R&B covers)
- 2:30 – 4 p.m.: The ABBAgraphs (pop)
- 4:30 – 6 p.m.: The Kellee Bradley Band (singer-songwriter, people/rock)
Sunday, Aug. 29
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Ranger and the “Re-Arrangers” (Gypsy jazz)
- 1:30 – 3 p.m.: Jake Bergevin and the Javatown Swing Orchestra (mini-Big Band swing)
- 3:30 – 5 p.m.: Stacy Jones Band (roots rock)
The Edmonds Arts Festival will take spot Aug. 27-29 at the Frances Anderson Middle in Edmonds. Several hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday. Admission and parking are totally free. Festival organizers do check with that you depart your canine at dwelling, as canines are not authorized at the Competition.
Website visitors will have the chance to pay a visit to extra than 160 juried art booths in the area and see award-successful art in the Gallery at the Frances Anderson Center. College student artwork will also be on display at the gallery, such as is effective by winners of Edmonds Arts Competition Basis scholarships. There will be meals for hungry art patrons and cost-free reside amusement during Pageant several hours. Every artwork bought at the Pageant will help to fund scholarships and grants for local community art tasks and community artwork.
The Edmonds Arts Pageant has grown from a little community artwork truthful to a person of the most prestigious in the Pacific Northwest, attracting artists from across the nation and Canada. The Festival supplies a one of a kind prospect for patrons to fulfill artists and purchase their get the job done in a gorgeous outside setting overlooking Puget Audio. For far more facts and Competition updates, make sure you indication up for our e mail checklist at https://www.edmondsartsfestival.com/subscribe/, or abide by us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Stop by the Edmonds Arts Competition Keep for reprints of Competition poster artwork relationship back to 1984.
Support the Edmonds Arts Pageant: Visit https://www.edmondsartsfestival.com and click on the Donate button at the top of the web site.
My Edmonds Information
Indication Up for Our Day-to-day Edmonds E-newsletter